This year, Westminster is participating in Operation Christmas Child. If you are unfamiliar with this ministry, you can click here for more information.
Instructions for packing a shoebox:
- Find a shoebox. Westminster has boxes available in the front of the Sanctuary. If you want to wrap your shoebox, cover the box and lid separately.
- Decide whether you will pack your box for a girl or boy and also the age category (2-4 years, 5-9 years, or 10-14 years).
- Fill your box with gifts. Select a quality “wow” toy such as a doll, soccer ball with pump, or stuffed animal. Then add other fun toys, hygiene items, and school supplies. Click here for gift suggestions.
- Pray! Pray for the child who will receive your gift. You can also include a personal note and photo.
- Drop off your box. Westminster’s deadline for receiving boxes is November 15th. *There is a shipping and handling fee for each box. We are asking that you include a $9 donation with your box.
If you have any questions, please contact the church office (453-7608).