Sunday Morning: Each week following the morning worship service, 6th through 12th graders meet in the Fireside Room for teaching and fellowship with John and Tracy Patridge, Luke and Lindsey Uithoven, Alec and Mary Grace Conrad, and Alex and Meredith Fletcher.
Wednesday Evening: Jr. High and Sr. High meet in the Fireside Room with Mischa McCray, Joseph and Shelby Gorman, and Ian and Harper Kayser at 6pm. We sing together, have a short teaching from Ian, and then break out into middle school and high school groups for discussion. Join us and invite your friends!
- Wednesday, March 7 at 6:00 - FCA Worship Night at Pillow - We will provide pizza and drinks in the Fireside Room at 5pm and will leave for Pillow around 5:45pm. There will be no regular Wednesday Night Activies on Wednesday Night.
- Monday, March 12 - Trip to Cleveland for lunch, tour the Grammy Museum, and go bowling. We'll leave the church at 11am and be back around 7pm. Cost is $20 for museum, bowling, and lunch.
- Wednesday, March 14 - Movie Night - There are no Wednesday Night Activities, but we will have a movie night in the Fireside Room starting at 6pm. There will be pizza, popcorn, and a movie.
- June 25 - 29, 2018 - Jr. High RYM. We will go to the Laguna Beach Conference Center at Panama City Beach, FL. This year's theme is "Scripture is Relevant." Follow this link for registration. For more information, check out the RYM Webstie here. More information coming soon regarding packing list and details about the week.
- July 9 - 13, 2018 - RUSH. Join us for this youth-led conference at Perimeter Church in Atlanta. More details coming soon. For more information, check out the RUSH website here.