Westminster offers several opportunities for adults to grow and be encouraged.
This summer, our adults are in one combined Sunday School class "The Songs We Sing":
- June 18: "God of My Life To Thee I Call" (Richard Owens)
- June 25: "A Mighty Fortress Is Our God" (Gene Stansel)
- July 2: "Thy Mercy, My God" (Lee Coleman)
- July 16: "I Know Whom I Have Believed" (Kent Savage)
- July 23: "Amazing Grace" (John Downs)
- July 30: "Come Thou Fount" (Stephen Pillow)
- August 6: "How Firm a Foundation" and "Isaiah 43" (Jeff Warren)
We meet as a church family at 5:30 p.m. on Wednesdays for a meal followed by a discussion of the previous Sunday's sermon. This is a great opportunity to ask questions and receive more depth of knowledge on the sermon's topic. This discussion time is led by our Senior Pastor, Rev. Richard Owens.
Our men meet in weekly small groups for Bible Study, prayer and accountability. If you are interested in getting plugged into one of these groups, please contact Ian Kayser. Our "Man Cave" group meets on Tuesday evenings at 8:00pm in the Fireside Room. We are currently on break for the summer and will resume meeting in the fall.
We offer several different study opportunities for women. This summer, Meredith Buford is leading a study of Cynthia Heald's book Becoming a Woman of Simplicity. This study meets on Tuesday mornings at 9:30am in the Fireside Room. A nursery is available at the church during this time. We are in the process of forming groups to go through Anna Nash's six week pathFinder study. If you are interested in joining one of these groups, please contact Stacey Hall or Kim Pillow. Click here to learn more about our different WIC Committees.